- Lets you plan projects so you can decide at an early stage which ones to take forward.
- Helps find the staffing resources you need for those projects.
- Uses your workforce to self update on progress on a daily basis.
- Outline projects and allocate staff and resources.
- Compare and decide on project viability.
- Create versions of projects to assist with decision making.
- Sequence projects for implementation over particular timescales.
- Check resource availability and match to a project
- Staff involved in projects can contribute their hours worked on a daily basis.
- Produces a wide range of reports and real time issues
- Fast means of building “What If” project models.
- Early stage project views assist feasibility studies for business planning.
- review the result of project changes before implementing them gets better business sign on.
- Matching staff by skills, location and availability shows gaps and delivery problems ahead of implementation.
- Staff become actively involved in the success of the project.
- Reporting enables the business to flag up issues as they arise and helps keep projects on track.