- Volunteer Management is an important tool for NHS Trusts who are looking to recruit volunteers.
- The system allows you to manage and interact with volunteers on a day to day basis.
- Volunteer Management can be scaled so a single department, a hospital or parts of a complete trust can receive the benefit.
- We set up the system so that you can attract volunteers simply by posting opportunities on your private Volunteering website.
- Or if you prefer, you can simply ask your local community to register if they are interested in volunteering and then allocate them jobs on the basis of what you need and what their availability is.
- We can also optionally allow volunteers to confirm non-attendance on any day that they are registered to volunteer in one of your departments.
This system is currently available at a vastly reduced price for the first trusts or hospitals to take it up.
We would aim to work in partnership with those organisations to develop an extended range of features , and provide a series of case studies. We would also hope that those organisations would share their experiences with local NHS colleagues.
If you are interested in this opportunity please use our contact form to express interest, and we will arrange a meeting.