With our standard server implementation CAMS CRM can cope with over 10,000 customers, each customer can make multiple enquiries and each outcome can have many outcomes. Team members can access their own customers or can work in shared mode so any that customer can be managed by the next available team member.
The system is capable of a wide range of reports which can be created by users and shared with colleagues, and we also provide a number of special reports which permit more complex analysis of data with drill downs.
- The system operates as a core managed by a central team, with optional
portals for other users.
- It is scalable for all sizes of organisations.
- We can configure the system to your specific needs.
- Data transfer into the system can be instigated by admin super users.
- The system provides a range of automated emails keeping admins and customers up to date with their requests and projects/ outcomes.
- The system is provided as SaaS on a secure server (ISO27001) or can be offered to be installed on your own server (must be to our spec, and needs to include internet access for your staff and ourselves for support.
- Users are individually password protected , and each log on has a security profile to cover what they need to do.
- Super user can switch admins, and manage housekeeping data.
- We include a data warehouse so that admins can create, run and share reports called My Reports alongside a library of purpose designed Special Reports to provide detail and quality information on usage.
- Tracks customers, contacts, enquiries and interactions.
- Comprehensive sales , outcomes and performance reporting
- Tracks project requirements
View our CAMS CRM brochures and Flyers to find out more about the system.