Match Jobs is capable of matching, scoring, and ranking over 2000 candidates for a post in less than a couple of minutes, and it can then send an email or text to anyone that meets your requirements in seconds, so they can confirm interest.
- The system operates as a core managed by a central team, with optional portals for candidates, managers and an optional public facing website for helping build your list of interested parties.
- It is scalable for all sizes of NHS organisations.
- We can configure the system to your specific needs,
- Upload candidate, Job and other data from Spreadsheets, FTP or optionally by direct transfer between systems.
- The system provides a range of automated emails keeping candidates and managers up to date with each stage of the processes for temporary cover.
- The system is provided on a secure server (ISO27001) and is individually password protected , and each log on has a security profile to cover what they need to do.
- Super user level admins can switch admins, and manage housekeeping data.
- We include a data warehouse so that admins can create, run and share reports called My Reports alongside a library of purpose designed Special Reports to provide detail and quality information on usage.
- Comes with access to our customer support via a Help desk.
- Training provided for your admin team ready for “Go-Live”.
View our brochure for this system and check out our version of Match Jobs successfully implemented into Local Government organisations throughout the UK.