Placement and Internships Management System (PIMS) Benefits:
- Provides a central system for long term student placement management.
- Helps improve careers outcomes by placing students to matching organizations.
- Improves College/ University perceptions by parents and businesses.
- If required parents can be involved and receive updates on the placements available and taken up.
- Permits students to define their most likely career and to experience real world interactions with companies or organisations related to those career areas
- Provides an opportunity for you to compare companies and place.
- Opportunity to support alumni in the early stages of their working life.
- Compare students psychometric results against placement outcomes.
- Provides real time reports as placements progress.