Placement and Internships Management System (PIMS) Capabilities:
With our standard server implementation PIMS can be set to handle around, 50,000 students, any number of companies or organizations and each admin can run multiple matches between students and placements available from companies.
The system is capable of a wide range of reports which can be created by administrators and shared with colleagues, plus special reports which permit more complex analysis of data with drill downs. It is possible to output results related to student activities, placements and performance, as well a similar company or organization information.
- Data transfer into the system can be instigated by admin users for student records and initial Company data.
- The system can provide a range of automated emails keeping administrators, employers and students up to date with their placements or preplacement options.
- The system is provided as SaaS on a secure server (ISO27001) in the cloud. And hosted in the UK or closer to you.
- Users are individually password protected, and each log on has a security profile to cover what they need to do.
- Any super-user can switch admins, and manage housekeeping data, as well as supporting students and employers.
- We include a date warehouse so that administrators can create, run and share reports. This is called My Reports and can provide detail and quality information on usage, performance and outcomes.
- The system can also allow students to explore the companies and organisations available, plus their placement opportunities and download available information.