- Attracts volunteers to your Trust or Hospital.
- Provides a clear communication tool for volunteers.
- Produces positive outcomes with reduced financial resources.
- Gives your team(s) full details of volunteers with a list of jobs done and (if required) performance in the jobs.
- Allows you to deploy key volunteers for specific tasks.
- Allows you to allocate training as volunteer opportunities.
- Lets you select and advertise the roles you need your volunteers to complete.
- Built in Data Warehouse lets you create and send quantitative reports to your stake holders, and to the Trust management staff.
View our Volunteer Management Brochure for more information