- Is very easy to use. Users simply need a pass code from their organisation.
- Allows students to define their likely career area preferences.
- Helps improve careers opportunities.
- Initial assessment can be completed online in 10 minutes by most students.
- Students can re-assess their preferences every 6 months as the year progresses.
- Students can get additional information on specific careers including requirements and Salaries.
- Particularly useful for local business – education projects seeking to maintain and improve their regional workforce.
- Helps prevent students making poor future choices, for example in technical, FE or apprenticeships.
- Improves perceptions by parents and OFSTED.
- With students’ agreement, organisations can compare students’ psychometric results against future job outcomes.
Why not get a demo pass-code to try-out the system for your jobseekers, volunteers, school or college. Complete our contact form or visit https://careerinterests.co.uk or download our brochure